A strange thing was that some or about 30 percent were wearing the Reggio Emilia Einstein shirts. I was wearing mine!
1. I decorated my dressing room and played a lot of darts.
2. Corey gave me a haircut. He pretty much gave everyone a haircut.
3. I put on my costume for the first time since Toronto.
4. I tried my skateboard in Building.
5. I ate chinese food for dinner in my dressing room. It was really good.
6. I hung out in the Green Room and played games.
7. Charles told me really bad jokes. Well, I didn’t get the one about the clam first but now I think it’s funny. I left my harp in Sam Clam’s Disco. Charles is so funny.
8. I went out in the audience and watched for a little bit. I am going to try to go in one of the opera boxes today because I found the stairs!
9. I saw Bob.
10. I went in my elevator.
11. I rode the subway home but my mom said we will probably take a car service home after the shows because I will be so tired and it will be really late. I think that is a good idea because it was really hot in the subway and there are too many stairs!
12. I wore my Barbican Einstein shirt to bed. It’s really big for me. Team spirit!
Today is the Dress Rehearsal and Maya and Colin (my teachers) are coming!